- "Creating employee ambassadors" - Published in December 2009 by simply-communicate.com
- Rekindling confidence in 'survivors'. Some practical examples of what's working - Published in August 2009 by Melcrum's Internal Comms Hub.
Extract from Hilary's chapter Using pictures to engage people in strategy and change published in the Gower Handbook of Internal Communication in summer 2009.
- An autobiographical article in the newsletter of VMA, the recruitment consultancy.
- What is employee engagement? (PDF, 138kb)
Hilary was asked to respond to this question by Melcrum's Strategic Communication Management, San Francisco.
- Morgan Crucible - an article on Scarlett Associates' work with this global engineering firm that achieved a very impressive turnaround. (PDF, 149kb)
- Teaching Line Managers to be good communicators during times of change - an article commissioned by the IABC in December 2007. (PDF, 22kb)
- Hilary has also written the chapter Manager-Employee Communication in the current edition of
The IABC Handbook of Organizational Communication
- published by Jossey-Bass.
- a presentation given to IPR June 2011 (PDF, 143kb)
- a presentation given with View in London November 2011 (PDF, 143kb)
Developing managers communication ability
- a presentation given in Brussels in December 2004 (PDF, 143kb)
Using pictures to engage people in strategy and change
- extracts of presentations given in Paris in April 2007 and Barcelona in February 2008. (PDF, 2.7Mb)